Guide book

Poser des questions, proposer des évolutions, étendre les zones, organisations diverses du site, partenaires...
NicoM

Re: Guide book

Message par NicoM »

Hello,
You're welcome here, but i didn't really understood what are you looking for exactly?
leosw

Message par leosw »

Hello,

I've tried to do something similar. You'll find attached an extract as an example.

Léo
Fichiers joints
Hendaye.pdf
(8.25 Mio) Téléchargé 552 fois
Dominique

Message par Dominique »

Dear Mayamary

As marked at the bottom of all pages, information - including pictures - on our website are governed by the “creativecommons by-sa 2.0” license.
All contributors know this and have implicitly accepted it by posting their images.
So, you can share and adapt the materials for any purpose without any other discussion, even commercially, with the conditions that :
- You give appropriate credit (www.refuges.info) on all included content,
- You indicate if changes were made.
- You do not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Any other usage is prohibited & cannot be discussed anymore as we have deal with users that already post.
Please check all details in https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed
Claude Mauguier

Message par Claude Mauguier »

Mayamary2 a écrit : As I would like to visit each one....
Damn ! How many centuries do you expect to live....??? There are hundreds of these huts !! :shock: :shock:
Unless you've got an helicopter.
Claude Mauguier

Mayamary2 a écrit : Hello,
I am workimg on a book about the refuges in France. I hope to complete it by May 2019.
By the way, what do you exactly mean about "refuges"...? Simple shepherds or forestry shelters, or larger structures (private or owned by a club) with a warden ? Or all types ? If so, once you've completed your work, you could sign for the next olympic games in the "marathon" section. :)
Swisstrekker

Message par Swisstrekker »

And you want to earn money for what we have done for free ?
Dominique

Message par Dominique »

Swisstrekker a écrit : 15 oct. 2018, 09:49 And you want to earn money for what we have done for free ?
No. He wants to make folks to pay on paper for quickly obsolete information that are available for free on internet :roll:
leosw

Message par leosw »

Swisstrekker a écrit : 15 oct. 2018, 09:49 And you want to earn money for what we have done for free ?
Hello there,

The license used on WRI allows commercial use of our data, so there is no problem for that ;-)

Léo
Invité

Message par Invité »

Yes thanks I am aware of that. And agaim its gong to be quite different than the site. I was so fascinated to find first the Scottish Bohies and then the French refuge shelters. I think it's intrtersting all the history in some of the cabins and shelters. And the uniqeness of the many designs and locations.
Claude Mauguier

Mayamary2 a écrit : When I first posted I was asking if anyone had more información or photos they would like to share. Now it has becme a different discussion.
Please go back to the initial topic! Thanks!
I think there is nothing to discuss about : take your backpack and go up there and look by yourself. There are only 7 or 8 months left : you won't do it... unless you simply copy what others have done.
Swisstrekker

Message par Swisstrekker »

Mayamary2 a écrit : And there will be more informatiom than what is on here.
Good luck :P
Répondre